Sunday, May 23, 2010

Like a RoC



What do you do to get perfect skin? Ask your friend with the perfect skin what she does, of course. My friend Neera probably did nothing besides be born from the right gene pool and have naturally radiant, well, everything from hair to lips (gorgeous beeotch! :-), but I did take her up on the eye cream she uses.

What’s so great? This cream is easy to apply. It is super smear-y (not thick and cakey) and absorbs right into your skin. Does it help? Who really knows—I tend to think that skin is a factor of everything from hydration to rest to what your mom gave ya. That said, yes, I do think it helps. I think that I’ve noticed a difference in the amount of fine lines around my eyes and how often I see those lines over the time I’ve used this cream. I also like the price. For about 20$ (I get it on Amazon with the Free Shipping Saver deal), I have a tube that lasts me awhile. I’ve gone through about two tubes in two years. I should also point out that it does contain Retinol, which is a no-no when prego.

While I am on this post, ladies, what do you do? Any good skin tricks?

No comments:

Post a Comment