Wednesday, May 12, 2010

DiorShow Blackout - Keyword: Waterproof!


So Amy's last post prompted me to share my fave mascara - Diorshow Blackout waterproof mascara, which is only available at Sephora.

I love this stuff! My upper lashes are fairly thick but really short, and this helps lengthen them a bit and separates as well. As for the waterproof - come heck or highwater (or a bucket of tears) this mascara will still be on your lashes. You do need a good eye makeup remover to take it off - soap and water doesn't do the trick.

My only gripe comes in with the "keyword" I mentioned above. If you buy this in the Sephora store, the boxes for the waterproof and non-waterproof versions of this look the same. So, last time I went in, even after double-checking, I somehow ended up with the non-waterproof version, which bleeds if you so much as blink. I've suffered through the tube for a month (my husband asked me if I was going for the Snooki-look after figuring out what happened... smart man), and now I have the waterproof on the way (via a website order - no chances this time).

1 comment:

  1. So I was talking with Courtney about this mascara... I agree that the non-waterproof Dior Show is VERY greasy. It will run all over the place.

    ReplyDelete